Currently Playing!

Home Forums Gaming Currently Playing!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Darren 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kekoa
    Participant

What games do you guys currently play, and why do you enjoy them?

Multiplayer:
    – Overwatch
    – Fortnite
    – Rocket League

Shooter games have been my thing since i first started playing video games, I started with ‘Enemy Territory: Quake Wars’ and the first Call of Duty games. Fortnite and Overwatch both have the shooter aspect to them but also have more tactical ways to go about winning rather than pure shooting, which to me brings more fun in learning how to play.
    I’m pure trash at Rocket League, but to get better I need to play. Also, playing during the current event allows for you to earn tokens to buy limited edition items, so I have something to put effort into and work to.

Singleplayer:
    – Minecraft (Project Ozone 2 Reloaded)
    – Stardew Valley

I started playing Minecraft about 7 years ago. Having the ability to destroy everything in my path was fun at the time, but this got boring rather quickly. I learnt about mods very early and went straight to Tekkit Classic. As mods and modes developed, I started to learn a lot about mods and how they worked. I started playing hardcore packs, such as: Space Astronomy, Divine Journey and now, Project Ozone 2 Reloaded.
    Stardew Valley is more of a personal RPG, It has the same feel as Minecraft, being able to shape your farm however you see fit, but also has a lot more storyline and a ton of different characters you can interact with and learn about.

Jahova
    Keymaster

I pretty much stick to shooters as most of you know 😛

Multiplayer:
    – Fortnite BR
    – Gears 4
    – Halo MCC

Singleplayer:
    – Wolfenstein II
    – Super Mario Odysee

I really want to get back into WWII multi but I just need to figure out which platform I want to play on lmao

LadyPaks
    Participant

Multiplayer:
    -Runescape 3
    -7 Days to Die
    -Cod:WWII
    -Rocket League

Singler Player:
    -Sims 3
    -Stardew Valley

I used to be ok at COD but this new one I am really shitty at now lol. I don’t know if it’s due to skipping the last few and then switching to PC over console. I am not good at using a mouse and keyboard for shooting games so I am at a disadvantage playing with a controller and shitty internet. I mostly stick to playing RS3 and Sims3 😛

Jahova
    Keymaster

Lots of people playin some Stardew Valley, I recently picked that up on my Switch

JiPiCi03
    Participant

MP:
    Gears of War 4
    League of Legends
    YuGiOh Duel Links

SP:
    Pokemon
    Mario and Rabbids
    RE7
    Misc Steam games I bought but havent touched yet

Darren
    Participant

I hardly been playing any games this year. The most i’ve done is about half an hour on GTA Online a few nights this week.
    Anyone else go through periods where they just are not bothered about playing games?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.