BITCOIN!!!

Home Forums Random Shit BITCOIN!!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jahova 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jahova
    Keymaster

A lot of people ask me what Bitcoin is all about because they see a tweet from me or some shit from time to time. Here is a bit of info as well as some advice on what you should do if you want to get in.

I AM NOT A FUCKIN EXPERT! THIS IS ALL MY OPINION! LISTEN TO ME AT YOUR OWN RISK!

A few months ago I decided to say fuck it an put a lil money into Bitcoin after hearing all the hype. I was not interested in actually putting in “real” money however. What I did is take some skins I had from PUBG and a few from CS:GO and sell them on http://www.opskins.com Once I had a balance on Opskins I then cashed out for BTC on the cashout page https://opskins.com/?loc=shop_cashout

All you have to do is create an account on Coinbase to get a wallet address (where they send you the Bitcoin) and then it is ez pz. They also allow ETH cashouts now which is just another crypto. If you guys want to use my referral code for coinbase you get a free $10 and I also get a free $10 if you sell or buy your first $100 in Bitcoin or other.

https://www.coinbase.com/join/59c9a4b4e176480128c49df3

What I recommend is not to actually purchase ANYTHING if you can get around it! Create an account using my link above and then use your BTC or ETH wallet code to cash out any skins you may have laying around on your steam account. Even if its $20, it may be worth $100’s at some point or even more. I bought in less than 3 months ago when BTC was about $4,200 and it is currently hovering around $17,000 now.

Again, I am no expert. I dumped in digital skins and decided if it all crashes and I lose everything, oh well. Only do it if you can! But I have a feeling a few of you guys may still have some CS:GO skins just sitting in your inventory, so why not try and make some cash! I will also check back here frequently to answer as many questions as possible <3

LukeLeeOFC
    Participant

I’m buying the next time it drops!

Zach
    Participant

What quality skins did you trade in from CS hova? Just to get an idea of what to use

Jahova
    Keymaster

Good luck Luke!

Zachary, I have no idea what exactly they were. The value of them is all that matters.

Zach
    Participant

Alright was just curious. Ill definitely take a shot at it

Teddy
    Participant

There’s a whole ton of other crypto currencies, it’s worth looking into that stuff because investing in it is similar to the stock market. Has ups, has downs, but it will not pay off in any other form than selling them once they have a worth higher than the price you pay to purchase, but there are so many that it is seriouslu worth looking into

August Homburg
    Participant

Soooo since Bitcoin dropped like 2k the other day you guys think this is the beginning of the end or it’ll go back up and up once again?

Jahova
    Keymaster

Haha bitcoin drops $2k like every other day Bro beans. It usually always fluctuates up and down a lot, which is why you can make so much money. Buy when it’s low, sell when it’s hi.

High risk high reward though, you could also lose all your money. It’s just the name of the game.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.